CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 28 November 2011

Practice Shots: Opacity Test


Above is a short video of a practice shot which we filmed and edited today. We managed to successfully create the illusion of the person within the shot fading out, to create a 'ghost' like effect. In order to do this, we had to put our camera on a tripod and keep the tripod in the exact same place when filming. I filmed footage with Kadeem in the centre of the shot, and then I filmed the same area but this time, Kadeem stepped out of the shot. I uploaded this footage onto iMovie HD, where I then transferred it onto Final Cut Express. Here, I layered the footage and then added a cross dissolve transition to make the shot with Kadeem in it, gradually fade out into a shot with just the scenery.


0 comments: